Thank you for your interest in volunteering at BGCMV!
In accordance with our COVID-19 plan, volunteers are not currently permitted in BGCMV facilities. Please stay tuned for further developments.
Please note the following before submitting applications:
* Due to recent policy changes through the National Boys & Girls Clubs of America, the volunteering process has changed. Anyone wanting to volunteer at our Boys & Girls Clubs of the Mississippi Valley club sites will have to cover their background check report at an annual cost of $10 (non-refundable). Please wait to pay the fee until you have met with club directors.
- The background check fee must be paid at the time of submitting your information and prior to your volunteer start date.
- All volunteers, regardless of age, are required to pass a background and reference check.
- We do not assist with court-mandated community service.
- You must be at least 21 years old to volunteer at the Teen Centers.
- If you are in high school and need volunteer hours for graduation, please turn in any paperwork.
- If volunteering at Moline Club or Davenport Club, you may need to be fingerprinted due to federal grant requirements.
If you have any questions, please contact Ana Martinez at email@example.com.
(Note: If you fill out the online volunteer application, you do not need to fill out another form.)
This template controls the elements:
FOOTER: Footer Title, Footer Descriptions
CUSTOM MENU: Images and columns into header main menu submenu items
* This message is only visible in administrative mode